Markwood Realty is Owned and Operated by Cheryl Markwood. A licensed, bonded, & Insured Broker with the State of Alaska.
I’ve been a member of the Greater Fairbanks Board of Realtors since 2010 after working in the Hotel & Restaurant Industry for over 20 years and I have over 15 years of business management experience. Evolving into real estate and especially property management was an easy change and I’m glad I did. As a Realtor my focus is solely property management. I love the ability to help people find rental housing in Fairbanks. I truly believe you “Should love where you live” whether it’s renting or owning a home. It doesn’t matter what size the housing is or what type of property your looking for, I believe you should be comfortable in a home or apartment knowing that there is someone who cares and will help make sure your housing is reliable.
The best part of my job is working on behalf of the owner. It’s an honor to work on their behalf to insure that their property is being cared for and occupied. In 2015, I took the plunge into small business because I believe if I can’t successfully run my own business, how can I successfully run yours! My business focuses on the property management and profitability of your asset.
Are you ready to turn your property worries over to someone who will be dedicated to making sure your investment property is being taken care of? Are you ready to turn the day to day business to someone who will value your asset? Call me today and lets talk about what I can do for you!
Member of the following organizations:
- Greater Fairbanks Board of Realtors (GFBR)
- Local Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- National Association of Realtors
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IRM)
- Fairbanks Host Lions Club
- 100+ Golden Heart Women
- Fairbanks Republican Women’s Club 2008-Present.
Some personal things about me:
- Moved to Alaska in 2001
- From California
- Married with children, and grandchildren, and a Rhodesian Ridgeback owner.
- Studied Business Management & Administration at Sierra Community College
- Hobbies are bead work, reading, quilting, and gardening.
- Love our Annual winter vacations to Hawaii